Malkata (Mulgada) Egypt Expedition; David O'Connor and Barry Kemp, 1973
Blue and green faience and shell.
Distribution from the Egypt Exploration Fund, William Flinders Petrie, 1899
50+ game pieces, 3 inlays for eyes, 2 pieces of gold. Black pottery.
The Eckley B. Coxe Jr. Expedition to Nubia, Buhen; D. Randall-MacIver and C. L. Wooley, 1910
Petrie Exploration; subscription of Mr & Mrs. Charles H. Cramp, 1894
Heart scarab of glazed stone. Lower part broken away. Incised inscription filled in with green glaze. Parts of 5 lines preserved containing an abbreviated form of Chapter 30 of Naville, Totenbuch.
Gift of Mrs. Dillwyn Parrish, 1914
Heart scarab made of green stone contains eight lines of text of spell 29B of the Book of the Dead.
Bequest of Maxwell Sommerville, 1904